National Cyber Security Center puts efforts in creating a secure cyber environment between Government entities and Public, giving access of e-government and online services securely and creating a trusted cyber Security Space in line with evolving technologies.
Responsibilities of the National Cyber Security Center
- Monitoring, analyzing and Notifying in advance of cyber security in Myanmar
- Identification of cyber security breaches; Response the incident
- Preparation for cyber-attack prevention in advance, Notifying and Providing Awareness
- Coordinate with local/international corresponding organizations to respond to cyber security breaches
- Stipulating Cyber Security Framework, Policy, Law, Rules and Regulations, technical standards and guidelines
- Implementing safe, stable, and robust Cyber Space
- Implementing 24×7 mechanisms to protect Critical Information Infrastructure in the face of cyber threats.